Wednesday 1 September 2010

Magna Wedding Fair - 5th September 2010

Ooo the excitement, it’s Magna on Sunday! I can’t wait to take part in this truly AMAZING wedding fair. The Go Glorious stand will be packed with ideas. I’ll be there along with my trusty sidekick Sonia to talk about your plans, understand your dreams, and discuss how we’ll make them happen. I am rather giddy about this event, so prepare for boundless enthusiasm from the Go Glorious team well in advance!


We’ll have samples from our prop hire range, and examples of favours, children’s packs and gifts for you to browse. We’ll also be giving away goodie bags to remind you of all you have witnessed at the Go Glorious stand. Not only that, I’ll be running a competition offering a free Mood Board to the lucky winner!

No comments:

Post a Comment