Sunday 5 September 2010

Magna is over!

Well, what an amazing day. A million thanks to Sonia for all her hard work - and huge thanks to all the brides that visited the Go Glorious stand. Not wanting to sound like a ghastly Oscar speech, but I also have to thank Sarah Turpin once again for the stunning flowers - and turning up at my house at 7am on a Sunday morning to deliver them. Such is her dedication!

 It was a real pleasure today to discuss ideas and engage in all your dreams!  From vintage to contemporary - we covered so many different approaches to the perfect wedding. And how I love it when a bride comes to me with an idea for her wedding that is completely different! Anything that runs off the beaten track is right up my street. Why not have no bridesmaids but only ushers because you so love your brothers? Why not be in search of pearlescent wellingtons because you want your reception on your uncle's farm in October? I love talking to brides. I love it when you know what you want, and when you don't. I have lost count of how many times I said today that I need to get a grip! Why am I so obsessed with the perfect favour, the perfect centrepiece....for every individual?! I think because I understand individual, and understand the importance of detail.  Thanks to all who came and chatted today - you have been an inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment