Wednesday 8 February 2012

Katie & Ben, Losehill Hall Hotel, December 9th 2011

 I could have cried with both happiness and frustration when it snowed on December 9th 2011.  It was Katie and Ben's Wedding Day. I knew it would make for spectacular photographs which was an absolute win.  I also knew it meant my chances of getting over the Peaks to the gorgeous Losehill Hall Hotel were somewhere between zero and zilch! So sadly, I didn't make it in person that day, and thankfully all the props had been collected in advance. But S6 Photography did a fabulous job of capturing it all, and some of the amazing pictures are featured below. Though I should add that the images of the menus and name cards are just my mobile snaps!

The beautiful flowers were courtesy of Catherine at Petalis. I have raved about her work on many occasions and yet again she produced absolutely stunning arrangements. I do believe the drive over the snowy hills was a bit tricky to say the least - but she battled on and delivered with time to spare!























  




















 



























Huge congratulations to Katie & Ben, and many thanks for choosing Go Glorious to help with your venue design. Your choices were so chic and stylish - it made my work an absolute pleasure!

Props & Styling - Go Glorious
Photography - S6 Photography
Flowers - Petalis
Venue - Losehill Hall Hotel

2 comments:

  1. Another beautiful wedding Julia, love name tags!! Xxxx Liz

    ReplyDelete