Wednesday 14 December 2011

Benefit Erase Paste - Amazing!

Okay - this is not my usual sort of post. But, if I've just discovered a cool beauty product it seems the right thing to do to share it with my brides. In fact I might just start doing a bit more of this going off at a tangent lark!

Right, all my life I've been blighted with hideous dark circles and crepey skin under my eyes. I remember even at the tender age of 16 thinking 'oh God, they're going to be beggars when I'm older'. And at 41, they are indeed a pain in the proverbial.  I've used lots of different concealer products over the years - from Touche Eclat to Benefit's Boi-ing. I've bitted and batted from this to that, and some are better than others. BUT, I have actually found one that really does what it says on the tin.  Benefit's 'Erase Paste' is a thick cream...but without that chalky business going on. So, it doesn't end up in cakey rivulets half an hour after putting it on.  The lady at the counter also recommended not using moisturiser under your eyes pre-make-up, but an eye cream. Is it me? I thought that stuff was for bedtime! Anyway, I sceptically bought the Eye Paste, and experimented using eye cream underneath (not a posh one, just Boots own).  I swear to God, this is the best result I've had, EVER! It stays put, and doesn't look claggy or too obviously 'covered up'.  I'm venue style queen, not beauty expert - but surely I can diversify every now and again? I'm sure all you radiant young things don't need such muck - but if one or two of you have eye bags with even half the capacity of mine, you may just be glad of this product!

Benefit's Erase Paste

PS - it's definitely cheaper at John Lewis - and you might fare better still if you shop around x

No comments:

Post a Comment