Tuesday 26 February 2013

Chatsworth Wedding Fair

Thanks to all involved for the amazing fair at Chatsworth on Sunday. It really was fabulous! Sooo busy, and we met so many lovely brides and grooms to be :)  Brilliantly organised and great fun, this was the best wedding fair I have attended in a long time!
Flowers were courtesy of Katie Peckett (thank you!). These are my feeble snaps, but there'll be some lovely pro shots to follow, thanks to the very talented Jodi Hind. 
I included leather bound books, sprayed white to add height the the floral arrangement. Instead of just one item of interest, I went for a trio of china (sugar bowl, milk jug and tea cup) filled with flowers. Actually, in the case of the tea cup, I fill it with toffee bon bons and added a spray of flowers to the saucer.  In addition I used tiny distressed white bird cage tea light holders to complete the look. Not shown well here, but each setting had its own mini vase with a sprig of flowers and its own name card holder. I also used a wine bottle with a personalsied label. For favours I made glassine bags embossed with a polka dot design, filled with bon bons and tied with white cotton lace. Though I say so myself, the effect was super pretty!
 All of the above are available from Go Glorious :) x






No comments:

Post a Comment