Monday 7 February 2011

Wedding Event with a Difference: It Did What it Said on the Tin!

Wow - thanks so much to Abbi and Lydia for organising what was, by a long chalk, the best wedding fair I have ever attended. The Wedding Event with a Difference, held at the Roundhouse Derby yesterday, was fab with a capital 'F'!  For starters, the venue was beautiful. As well as having style, character and wonderful natural light, it also had a sense of space.  No-one was confined, and this meant we could display our work to the best advantage, and be comfortable!  The fact it was open plan rather than a grid of 'booths' was lovely. And every exhibitor clearly had great taste and high standards. I couldn't resist taking a few snaps of my stand. What a perfect setting; I seriously was one happy bunny!






I met so many lovely brides yesterday. Thank you to all who came to chat. I loved sharing your ideas; and there were some real highlights for me! I just adore hearing about unique themes and quirky venues. It's a privilege to engage with your ideas and I hope I have the opportunity to bring them to life!

No comments:

Post a Comment