Saturday 13 November 2010

Can't Resist Vintage!

Sorry guys - I still haven't finished with the china! I've had a few more serious finds, and they are just SO pretty I've had to put a couple on.  One is a full 21 piece set of no less than Royal Albert 'King's Ransom' in mint condition.  This design preceeded Old Country Roses (the world's most popular design) - so we know it's classic, and we know it has huge appeal.  But, it's seriously old and the world and his granny doesn't own it.  It's an absolute stunner - and epitomises beautiful vintage.  Photographs by moi with a point and shoot - so apologies for the less than professional quality of the pics. But still they make me ridiculously happy. I've got so much to say on the subject of vintage, and not enough time to say it right now.  I promise there are some great articles in me - coming soon to a blog near you!



No comments:

Post a Comment